Renewable energy projects can take a number of years to develop prior to becoming operational and are then typically operational for 25+ years.
Wind Prospect recognises the importance of establishing meaningful and long-lasting relationships with the communities local to the projects we develop and becoming a positive and responsible participant in those communities.
We seek to do this through:
- Respectful engagement and careful listening
- The honest sharing of information
- A commitment to minimising the impacts of the projects we develop
- Injecting new money into the local economy
- Supporting local businesses wherever possible
- Creating new jobs
- Providing financial support to the local community
- Sharing the financial benefits of projects
Best practice charter
As a signatory to the Clean Energy Council’s Best Practice Charter for Renewable Energy Developments, Wind Prospect is committed to the highest level of conduct and continuous improvement.
The Best Practice Charter can be downloaded here.